eBook: Learn to Read & Spell with Ricardo’s English Word Grid™ Volume1 Reference Book
Ebook | Volume 1 Reference Book
Looking for a systematic phonics-based resource to easily support a child’s learning of the short vowel 3-letter words at home or in class?
Then look no further, this uniquely designed Ricardo’s English Word Grid™ is truly fantastic!
Learn to Read & Spell with Ricardo’s
English Word Grid™ Vol 1 Reference Book
Click on the link below to purchase from Amazon.
Special Features of this unique learn to read and spell resource:
- Introduces 230 short vowel, 3-letter, rhyming word families' words in a well-designed, systematic, phonics-based, evidence-informed grid;
- Beautiful, engaging illustrations representing each word in a simple, easy to use layout
- Chapterised by the last letter of the word.
- eg. Chapter 1 is the Letter B Word Family Group teaching all 24 'ab, eb, ib, ob, ub,' rhyming word families' 3-letter words;
- eg. Chapter 7 is the Letter T Word Family Group teaching all 46 'at, et, it, ot, ut' rhyming word families' 3-letter words
- An appendix with word lists for spelling and extended vocabulary activities
- Supported by research-based practice for teaching children to read using a systematic phonics-based approach - see one of many research links here
- Aligns with Australian English Foundation and Year 1 Curriculum Strands and various overseas English curriculums - more info here
- I have 3 Ricardo's English Word Grid™ apps thus far that support your child's learning of their short vowel 3-letter words - both IOS & Android - please see below links to purchase your copy now! (apologies, the apps are currently unavailable as they are undergoing updates - Feb 2022)
- To purchase a hard copy of this book, please see the product listing here
4 to 6 Years
Foundation, Kindergarten, Prep, Year 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.